While the impact of losing an employee varies, every employer struggles with the time and resources needed to hire, onboard and develop a new employee to perform at a sufficient level. This session will share strategies that employers often overlook when targeting approaches to improving employee retention, including areas such as:
- Selecting and developing great managers
- Growing your people
- Embracing consistency and fairness
- Communicating effectively and appropriately
- Aligning "what you say" with "what you do"
This webinar was originally presented on July 18, 2018.
SHRM and HRCI credits will be issued upon completion.
Refer to Contents tab to see downloadable resources included.
- Understand the cost of employee turnover
- Identify the top contributors to your company's employee turnover
- Understand how to present a business case for making impactful change
- Identify strategies for organically improving employee retention
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Trüpp Certificate - HRCI SHRM
Your cart is empty