As the first segment of the PERFORM learning path, this course presents how managers can effectively establish and maintain expectations from the hiring process through ongoing employment. The content focuses on the concept of performance management and expectation setting prior to hiring, in the first 90 days of employment, and beyond.
The content in this training is for informational purposes only. Learners should not rely upon the course for legal advice. If you have any questions regarding the content, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Communicate performance expectations in the hiring process
- Set performance expectations for new hires
- Provide timely and helpful ongoing feedback to employees
- Support employees using performance management techniques
- Improve the employee experience and effectiveness during their first 90 days of employment
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate of completion
Your cart is empty