As the fourth segment of the EQUIP learning path, this course covers managerial responsibilities that pose potential compliance risks and highlights the importance of maintaining, communicating, and applying policies consistently to avoid potential pitfalls. The content outlined in this course provides guidance for mitigating risk based on the learner’s ability to consistently uphold company policies and operate within the compliance lines in their day-to-day activities.
The content in this training is for informational purposes only. Learners should not rely upon the course for legal advice. If you have any questions regarding the content, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Avoid common compliance risks when performing their general job duties
- Properly manage employee information and documentation
- Apply employment policies consistently and fairly
- Utilize documentation and reporting concerning the covered topics
- Recognize situations when Human Resources needs to be involved
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate of completion
Your cart is empty