This course addresses the concepts of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in the workplace, and explicitly covers training topics required by California state law. The content is focused on contributing to a respectful workplace, self-awareness, what to do if you're a victim or witness of discrimination or harassment, and how to respond if you engage in or are accused of such behavior.
This course is compliant with Assembly Bill 1825 and the California Government Code section 12950.1 employee training requirements.
The information contained in this training is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for legal advice.
- Gain an awareness of the history and laws that protect employees from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Understand what harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation are.
- Understand how to contribute to a respectful workplace.
- Empower targets and bystanders when facing inappropriate behavior.
- Understand the importance of reporting and the reporting pathways.
- Understand options for responding if you offend.
- Understand your employer’s role in fostering a respectful workplace.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Trupp Certificate
Your cart is empty