This course addresses the concepts of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in the workplace. The content is focused on contributing to a respectful workplace, self-awareness, what to do if you're a victim or witness of discrimination or harassment, and how to respond if you engage in or are accused of such behavior.
The information contained in this training is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for legal advice. If you have any questions regarding the content of this training, you can email email@example.com.
- Gain an awareness of the history and laws that protect employees from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Understand what harassment, discrimination, and retaliation are.
- Understand how to contribute to a respectful workplace.
- Empower targets and bystanders when facing inappropriate behavior.
- Understand the importance of reporting and the reporting pathways.
- Understand options for responding if you offend.
- Understand your employer’s role in fostering a respectful workplace.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Trupp Certificate
Your cart is empty